Gregory Insurance Agency traces its roots back to the Clay County Abstract
Company founded in 1886 by George W. Seitz in Piggott, Arkansas. Insurance
entered the picture in 1904 when Mr. Seitz sold his business to The
Parrish and Linke Insurance Agency; the company then became known as
Clay County Abstract and Insurance. Charles Gregory joined that firm
in 1957 and led them by acquiring other local insurance agencies in
Piggott and Walnut Ridge, Arkansas. In 1984 the abstract business and
the insurance business were divided and the agency became Gregory Insurance
Agency. After working in insurance company underwriting and management
in Dallas, Texas for nine years, the present owner, David Gregory, joined
his father Charles in the agency operation in 1990 and then acquired
ownership in 1995.
Gregory Insurance Agency today is realizing
the vision of Charles Gregory and provides our local communities with
a resource for their insurance needs where they feel comfortable and
know that their best interests are being considered and well-represented.